There will be on extra fixture at the end of the season which will count towards the league table standing ie 1v4,2v3,5v6
||No Show for F-17 on 20 May 2018 game
League Table Information:
- Teams receive three points for a win and one point for a draw.
- The bottom two teams in each league will be automatically relegated to the lower division (if one exists).
- The third from bottom team will have a one match play off against the team that finishes third from top of the lower league.
- If two or more teams finish level on points the team with the better goal difference will finish higher.
- If two or more teams have the same points and the same goal difference, the team which has scored the higher number of goals will finish higher.
- If two or more teams finish level on points, goal difference and goals scored, and the championship, a relegation place, promotion place, or play off place is at stake, they will then play another game to decide who finishes higher.